North York Harvest Food Bank 50/50 Raffle
Estimated Take Home Prize
Win For You and Your Community
When you purchase your 50/50 tickets, you are supporting
Grand Prize Deadline on December 2 at 11:59 pm
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who You Help
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1222397
- 1. The lottery will take place online only from October 27, 2021 to December 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm. Draw will take place on December 3, 2021. Early Bird Draw to take place November 12, 2021 at 10:00 am with an Early Bird Price of $500. All tickets purchased between October 27, 2021 and November 12, 2021 at 9:00 am will be entered into the early bird draw. It is possible for the same number to win both the early bird prize and the grand prize.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 3 for $10, 10 for $20 and 150 for $40.
- Tickets will be available at online at
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be posted on
- The winning number will be announced on
www.northyork5050.comand North York Harvest Food Bank’s social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting North York Harvest Food Bank at: (416) 635-7771 x21, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to North York Harvest Food Bank (116 Industry Street, Toronto, ON M6M 4L8) at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, and for which the North York Harvest Food Bank has made every reasonable effort to contact, the winning stub will be kept and held in a secure location for 6 months from the draw date. At the end of the six-month period, the total amount of the prize held in trust, including interest, or the value of a merchandise prize equal to the manufacturer’s suggested retail price, will be included by the licensee in the gross proceeds of that lottery event.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
- - Paid staff or board members of North York Harvest Food Bank.
- - No person assisting in the conduct and management of a lottery event may have any monetary interest in any card, ticket or bet, or have a chance to win a lottery prize in any way.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at